A Glass, a Box and Paper in conversation




The Box: “If you use me as a construct and ask people to think outside of me. They can expand their thinking and reach true realisation”.

The Glass:” yes but if you fill me half with water I can posit a theory that you can see what value you have in life with the half empty, half full scenario”.

The Paper: stays silent.

The Box: “but I am empty and the outside is empty given people the chance to think internally and externally to get a better understanding and gain much wider insight”.

The Glass: “yes I agree and you can use me in the same way, the half full is the internal and the half empty consists of the external thought process”.  “Some schools refer it as the half empty, half full school of thought”.

They both turn to the paper: “What do you think”?

The Paper:”I’m sorry what was that I wasn’t listening”.

The Box and the Glass repeat the conversation.

The Paper “Yeh sorry, you both have valid points”.

“But which ones better”? Says the Box and Glass in unison.

The Paper smiles and says: “both of you if you want to restrict your thinking”. “While both of you are arguing internal and external”. “Why not think as a whole”? “Like me start with a blank, you can be whatever”. ”It’s not necessary to be a vessel to carry or not to be in or out, just be”. “By being blank I start without any presumptions all ideas are significant”. “Start with a blank and don’t put up barriers to your thought processes by thinking in or out, full or empty”. “The important thing is to think all ideas are relevant, start with a blank”. “That’s why I wasn’t listening in the first place without barriers or rigid structures, I can just think and not be constrained by any thinking ideologies”.” Allowing my thought process to be free and reach true reasoning and creativity”.

Comments

Popular Posts